Last Updated: Oct 13, 2016
1. Description of AMR’s Business.
AMR Research provides sampling solutions and technology for survey research, and providing clients with access to consumer and business-to-business respondents via internet, telephone (both fixed/landline and wireless/mobile), postal and multi-mode methodologies. AMR serves a vast array of for-profit and not-for profit businesses, universities and governmental agencies and departments.
2. What type of information do we collect?
We collect the following information of the following type:
- Personally identifiable information (“PII”) which includes, without limitation, first and last names, email address, telephone number(s) (e.g., home, mobile, and business numbers), and residential address.
- Business contact information, including, without limitation, company name, job title, and department.
- Information on your employer or the company you represent.
3. How we collect information?
- Through telephone calls, email communications, and/or other forms of communication with you.
- Through inquiries, from requests for bids or quotes from our website.
- Information collected from third parties: AMR may collect information, including, without limitation, PII and business contact information, from third parties, including, without limitation, information service bureaus, data brokers, social media platforms, and/or industry conference or event organizers or sponsors. We may use the information collected from such third parties for various purposes, including, without limitation, sending you emails or other communications as described herein. In the event you receive such communications you will have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us.
4. How We Use the Information that We Collect?
We may use information, including, without limitation, PII and business contact information, to:
- Provide, administer, and communicate with you about AMR’s services
- Create, supplement, and update AMR´s directories and records for actual and/or potential suppliers, customers, and/or clients;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, claims, liabilities, and to manage risk exposure;
- Respond to inquiries and requests;
- Operate, evaluate, conduct, and improve AMR’s business (including, without limitation, to conduct and complete transactions for AMR’s products and/or services, to improve AMR’s current products and/or services, to develop new products and/or services, etc.);
- Process and manage opt-out or unsubscribe requests;
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, codes, and industry standards and practices;
- Conduct marketing and market research activities including, without limitation,: (a) contacting you to participate in customer satisfaction surveys or questionnaires via telephone, email, or otherwise, and (b) soliciting your opinions or feedback on AMR’s business activities, including, without limitation, current and future products and services;
- Create and send targeted communications to you regarding you or your company’s transactions with AMR and/or the profile for your company;
- Respond to a subpoena or an order of a court or government agency;
- Establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, including, without limitation, in order to protect the safety of an individual or to protect AMR’s rights and/or property; and
- Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment opportunities with AMR.
5. How do we share your information?
We may share information, including, without limitation, PII and business contact information, as follows:
- We may disclose information about you: (i) if we are required to do so pursuant to applicable laws or legal or court process; or (ii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of actual or suspected fraud or illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer information about you in the event of a merger, acquisition, sale or other transaction involving AMR. In addition, we may transfer your information in the event of a change of control event. Following a transfer covered by this Sub-Section (iv) you may contact the entity to whom your information was transferred, with any inquiries concerning the processing of your information.
6. Where is Information Stored?
AMR can emphatically state that all the data you provide to AMR(registration, profile and survey responses) will be stored in Oregon, North Carolina, Ireland, Singapore, Tokyo, Sidney, Sao Paulo, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf, Seul, Ohio, Montreal and London according to your region on highly secured servers in a market leading data storage facility.
7. What Security Measures Has AMR Implemented?
AMR maintains appropriate technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect information, including, without limitation, PII, received or collected by AMR. AMR reviews, monitors and evaluates its privacy practices and protection systems on a regular basis. Notwithstanding the foregoing, transmissions over the Internet and/or a mobile network are not one hundred percent (100%) secure and AMRdoes not guarantee the security of such transmissions. AMR is not responsible for any errors by individuals in submitting PII to AMR.
8. How can I opt-out?
If at any time you wish to be deleted from our database, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from our program and with that, all of your data will be permanently deleted. While we are very strict about your privacy, we are also very strict about our client’s privacy. As a member of our community you will have access to information about products that are not yet on the market. You are absolutely prohibited from blogging about any survey content, copying and distributing images or in any other way sharing specific information that may harm our clients.
If you have any questions about this policy please contact us at email@example.com