To join our Investors and Financial advisor community of wealth management, we require a basic amount of information from you. Becoming a member of Wall Street panel is free and your opinions will help other investors and wealth management companies to improve their services. Membership will grant you access to reports, key information of developing markets, new financial products still in development as well as the ability to influence them. Additionally, your participation will be rewarded by:
- Subscriptions to the following magazines: Financial Times, The Economist, Forbes, Asian investor, Barrons, Quartz, Bloomberg Businessweek
- Tickets to conferences: Heckerling Institute, Technology Tools For Today, FPA Retreat, Morningstar Investment Conference, Inside ETFs, Fi360
- Licences: Bloomberg, Reuters, Morningstar, Moodys, Facset
- Seminars at: Insead, Stanford, Wharton, Harvard, London Business School, Iese Business School, Ceibs, IMD, Nanyang Business School
- Reports: you will be able to access to BMI reports of the commodities and money exchange markets.
Your personal information is kept safe, secured and completely private, all our servers are protected by physical firewalls. We are members of ESOMAR carring the best practices of the market research industry.
Do you would like to register as a:
- Personal Investor (natural person with liquid assets over 10 000$ - This could include bank savings, investment products like stocks, bonds, treasuries, life insurance, certificates of deposits - CD and so forth)
- Company Investor (this might interest you in case you are a CEO, CFO, Treasurer or person involved with the investments and cash management of your company)
- Broker, Financial advisor, Trader or Person working in banks, insurances or wealth management providers